Donald Trump is virtually tweeting Joe Biden by releasing statements with instant classic trolling.
“I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful ‘shot’ for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all,” read a statement from the former president. “I hope everyone remembers!”
Biden earlier today issued a joint statement bragging that his regime is “now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every American adult by the end of May — months earlier than anyone expected.”
Even left-wing FactCheck.org has hammered Biden for his “misleading vaccine boasts.” These “fact-checked” claims from late February are listed below from the left-wing organization:
“In remarks at a Pfizer manufacturing site, President Joe Biden made misleading claims while boasting about his administration’s progress in getting Americans vaccinated against COVID-19.”
- Biden claimed that the Trump administration had “failed to order enough vaccines.” It had contracts in place for plenty of vaccines for all Americans, provided other vaccines gained authorization; Biden increased the orders from the two companies with authorized vaccines.
- The president claimed there was “no real plan to vaccinate most of the country” when he took office. There was indeed a plan to acquire and distribute vaccines. The Biden administration has done more on increasing vaccination sites and vaccinators.
- Biden exaggerated when he claimed that vaccinations have “nearly doubled” on his watch. Even measured at its peak, the seven-day rolling average has gone up 67%.
- He said Moody’s Analytics estimated that if his full COVID-19 relief plan becomes law, “the economy will create 7 million jobs this year.” But the financial services firm said 3.5 million of those jobs would be created regardless.
- Biden said without his COVID-19 relief plan, 40 million Americans would lose their benefits under the federal nutrition program. To add context, Biden’s plan would extend a 15% benefit increase enacted in December for an additional three months.
It’s pretty bad when Biden can’t even fool left-wing “fact-checkers” with his erroneous boasts. Donald Trump is perfectly right to also call him out on it. We’ll see if the rest of the media follows suit.