President Donald Trump said that Kamala Harris, the presumptive Democratic vice presidential nominee, was called Kamala “nasty” for the way that she questioned Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and said that he was surprised that Joe Biden picked her as his running mate. We were wondering if there are any other things that are nasty about Kamala that could give her the title “Nasty Kamala?”
Given all the potential names one could give out (and there are many memes floating around), this one didn’t at first seem so bad. However, take a look at the definition of the word nasty: Adjective – (of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way, repugnant to the mind; morally bad. A noun – an unpleasant or harmful person or thing. Someone that fits the nasty definition is hardly qualified to be Vice-President of our country.
For sure, this “Nasty Kamala” is not just in her style but the content of her speech as well. So we took the liberty to scour the internet to fact check to see how many nasty things “Nasty Kamala” has done. Here is our current, but growing list:
1) Kamala Harris co-sponsored a bill that would force schools to let male athletes compete in girls’ sports.
2) Kamala is fond of using prisoners for cheap labor.
3) Kamala refused to turn over San Francisco Archdiocese files in her office’s possession that “contain details of how the church dealt internally with alleged pedophile priests going back as far as 80 years.”
4) Kamala ordered a pre-dawn raid of Center for Medical Progress founder David Daleiden’s home after his organization shined a bright light on Planned Parenthood’s despicable practice of selling baby parts.
5) Kamala’s office oversaw the “prosecution” of Roberto Galo, who eventually spent less than 45 days in jail as punishment for taking an innocent life.
6) Kamala grilled now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings constantly claims to be “fighting for women,” and claimed to believe Joe Biden’s accusers (at one point, anyway), Harris didn’t stand up and fight for a woman who worked in Harris’ California DOJ as an executive assistant – probably because the man accused of sexual harassment was one of Harris’ long-time henchmen. The woman, Danielle Hartley, was awarded $400,000 in a settlement in 2018.
7) Kamala laughs about murdering Trump:
— GITMO KAG2020 🇺🇸 (@President1Trump) April 5, 2018
8) Kamala pushed bail fund for Minneapolis rioters “charged with murder, violent felonies, and sex crimes.”
9) Kamala said that she believes women who say they felt uncomfortable after receiving unwanted touching from former Vice President Joe Biden. “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris said during a presidential campaign event in Nevada in April 2019 before Biden had officially entered the race.
10) Kamala did more than badger, mislead, and imply in her attempt to slander Kavanaugh. Harris circulated a deceptively edited video designed to further her narrative that far from being an originalist that would apply the law fairly on any case, including those involving abortion, Kavanaugh was an active participant in the campaign to repeal Roe V. Wade. As Ashe Schow noted in the Daily Wire. In fact, Harris was the ringleader in the character assassination attempt on Kavanaugh.
11) Kamala’s first significant political role was an appointment by her powerful then-boyfriend Willie Brown, three decades her senior, to a California medical board that has been criticized as a landing spot for patronage jobs and kickbacks. Then 30, Harris was dating 60-year-old Willie Brown, at the time the Democratic speaker of the California State Assembly, when he placed her on the California Medical Assistance Commission in 1994. The position paid over $70,000 per year, $120,700 in current money, and Harris served on the board until 1998.
12) Kamala’s Wikipedia page was edited 408 times – far more than any other candidate on the shortlist – in the span of three weeks, which people pointed to as a sign of her nomination as running mate. The edits, mostly made by one person, had scrubbed controversial information from her page, including her “tough-on-crime” record.
13) Kamala’s father spoke publicly about her was when he reprimanded her for suggestively pointing to her Jamaican heritage when asked about her support for the legalization of marijuana. He criticized her for connecting Jamaicans to the “fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker.” He said he and his immediate family wished “to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”
14) Kamala is President Barack Obama’s heartthrob. Obama was recorded referring to Harris as the “best-looking attorney general in the country.” He later apologized after critics labeled the comment as sexist.
15) Kamala was given recommendations by the California Department of Justice, who recommended in 2012 that Harris file a civil enforcement action against OneWest Bank for “widespread misconduct” when foreclosing homes. Harris, however, declined to prosecute.
16) Kamala vocally supported a controversial 2010 law that made truancy a misdemeanor and punished parents who failed to send their children to school. Kamala laughs about jailing parents if their children skip school:
17) Kamala during her tenure as San Francisco district attorney when a technician stole cocaine from the DA’s crime lab and mishandled evidence. Harris, trying to keep things under wraps, failed to inform defense attorneys. As a result, about a thousand drug-related cases had to be thrown out.
19) Kamala courted influential friends among San Francisco’s moneyed elite. In 2003, they would provide the financial backing to make her a formidable candidate in her first campaign for office.
20) Kamala declared, “An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal.” She later avowed the belief that illegal immigration is “a civil violation, not a crime.”
21) Kamala has been a strong advocate of civil asset forfeiture. She supported a bill in California that would have allowed prosecutors to seize assets before initiating criminal proceedings.
22) Kamala receives the ultimate takedown for Tulsi Gabbard on her record as a prosecutor. Kamala incarcerated so many marijuana offenders – see in video:
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) August 11, 2020
23) Kamala urged the Senate Appropriations Committee to “reduce funding for beds in the federal immigration system,” reject calls to hire more Border Patrol personnel and “reduce funding for the administration’s reckless immigration enforcement operations.”
24) Kamala backs publicly-funded health care for illegal immigrants.
25) Kamala and Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) launched an inquisition into Nebraska lawyer Brian C. Buescher, a Trump judicial nominee. His crime? Membership in a Roman Catholic men’s charity that holds to the “bigoted” old views that life begins at conception and that marriage is between one man and one woman.
26) Kamala decided to apply an obscure California state law prohibiting gun stores from showing images of handguns on their public signs. Her office cited several shops, but the shops responded with lawsuits, National Review’s Jim Geraghty reported.
27) Kamala says immigrants perceive ICE as the KKK.
28) Kamala’s ancestors owned slaves – according to her father, Stanford University economics professor Donald Harris.
29) Kamal’s sister Maya Harris is well connected to the Democratic swamp. Wikileaks emails back in 2016 show she attended Hillary Clinton’s pizza party fundraisers with Tony Podesta, John Podesta, David H. Reid, Sara Latham, and Milia Fisher.
30) Kamala press secretary, Nick Pacilio, is a top Twitter communications official who announced the removal of Trump tweets – encouraging political conflicts of interests. Harris also once demanded that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey ban President Donald Trump from the social media giants’ platform.
31) Kamala, the identity politics candidate, even confuses the Leftists. Don Lemon and April Ryan debating how to describe the identity of Kamala Harris:
32) Kamala believes health care should be a right. Suggesting that the government has a right to take your resources and give to others if they do not have or chooses not to have health care coverage.
33) Kamala bemoaned the influence of the powerful and connected elite when she called on top Justice Department officials to recuse themselves from any matter related to Epstein but took loads of donor cash from Kirkland and Ellis, the law firm representing Epstein.
34) Kamala is accused by Jamal Trulove of framing an innocent man for murder. He charges Harris was aware there was no evidence but had her office pursue the case regardless. Vice News interviewed Trulove:
35) Kamala (watch) in 2014 speaking at the Ford Foundation called young people stupid! Today the VP pick is being touted by the media as the one who can motivate young voters.
37) Kamala was a co-sponsor of the utterly insane Green New Deal, a co-sponsor to Sanders’s “Medicare For All” scheme to socialize America’s health-care system, and is on record advocating a repeal of the 2017 Republican tax cuts that helped create the conditions for the booming pre-pandemic American economy.
38) Kamala, in a CNN Town-hall, pledged to ban assault weapons by executive order.
39) Kamala is the latest Democrat to applaud efforts to defund the police. After Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced, he would cut $150 million from the city’s police budget – despite California Governor Gavin Newsom’s need to deploy the National Guard to help curb violence and looting in LA – Harris went on GMA this morning and said, “I applaud Eric Garcetti for doing what he’s done.”
40) Kamala said at a Democratic primary debate that Joe Biden is not a racist, then process to crucify her new boss over race. Watch your back, Joe. Can anyone believe what Kamala says?
41) Kamala once called race hoax-ster Jussie Smollett’s claims of an attack, an “attempted modern-day lynching.” Kamala has yet to recant or change twitter post about the lynching even with new evidence.
42) Kamala “has a finger in the wind” when it comes to law enforcement, says former acting AG Whitaker.
43) Kamala or “Momala” teenaged stepdaughter in a music video featuring Satanism and murder. “Momala” seemingly okay with then-14-year-old Ella’s appearance in the video “Repeat Stuff” – a music video that starts off parodying love songs performed by “corporately owned pop stars” then, about two minutes in, become really creepy – like, disturbingly satanically creepy. Who does that?
44) Kamala said in an interview with the National Center for Transgender Equality Action Fund that was posted on YouTube on Oct. 18, 2019, that she “worked behind the scenes” as California attorney general to make sure a transgender prison inmate got transition surgery. This was despite the fact that her office handled a case for the state that opposed providing transition surgery.”
45) Watch Harris on Colbert’s The Late Show cringe-worthy laughing as she repetitively says the word debate as justification for calling Biden a racist.
Kamala Harris basically accused Joe Biden of being a racist during the debates and her only defense is “it was a debate”.
So did you never think he was racist and knowingly falsely accused him of being one or are you now just ok with being on a ticket with a racist? pic.twitter.com/0axLvxtf9Z
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) August 15, 2020
47) Kamala made increasing bail costs a priority.
48) Kamala prosecuted a mentally ill woman who was shot by San Francisco Police. A Loyola Law School professor said of Harris, “Somebody used very poor judgment in deciding to bring these charges.”
49) Kamala, as recently as last year, boasted that as San Francisco DA, she “nearly tripled the number of misdemeanor cases taken to trial,” but now she wants to “drastically [limit] the number of people we expose to our criminal justice system.”
50) Kamala has long been a supporter of “sanctuary” cities, including during her time as the head prosecutor for one of the longest-standing such cities, San Francisco. Harris, during her time in the Senate, was also a fierce defender of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), which protects people who were brought illegally into the U.S. as minors from deportation. However, in 2008 she supported a controversial policy put in place by then-San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom (who is now California’s governor) that instructed police to inform Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE) about minors who are arrested on felony charges, according to a New York Times story from the time.
Addition nasties crowdsourced from commentators:
51) Prosecutors working For Kamala-Mentored DA committed “substantial abuses” during Smollett investigation.
Wow, that’s a whole lot of nastiness from Kamala. President Trump is on to something. When compiling this “Nasty Kamala” list, we passed the topic around our team, and the list just kept growing. Now we pass the list to you. If you have more to add, please comment on the article, and we can update the list accordingly.